If you see this text instead of a contact form CLICK HERE.
OKLAHOMA PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
Oklahoma Pest Management Association is the leading advocate for the Pest Management Industry in our state.
Our objectives are:
- Promote the ethics and standards of the Industry.
- Provide the finest services and support for our membership Through leadership, training, education, legislative involvement and by improving industry awareness.
- Promote a vision for the industry that is evolving and looks Forward to the future while not forgetting our past.
- Cooperate with government agencies and educational institutions. such as Oklahoma State University, for the welfare of the consumer, the Pest Control Industry and the general public.
- Enable our members to grow and prosper while being Environmental Stewards of the industry.
- Provide leadership in the care of the public’s health, property and institutions.
GO TO FORMS TAB FOR APPLICATON
Mark your Calendars for the Veseris Annual CEU Workshop
Wednesday, February 24th, 2021
Guest Speakers to Date : Bobby Corrigan, Janice Reed & Michelle Hancock
And more to come.