If you see this text instead of a contact form CLICK HERE.
OKLAHOMA PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
Oklahoma Pest Management Association is the leading advocate for the Pest Management Industry in our state.
Our objectives are:
- Promote the ethics and standards of the Industry.
- Provide the finest services and support for our membership Through leadership, training, education, legislative involvement and by improving industry awareness.
- Promote a vision for the industry that is evolving and looks Forward to the future while not forgetting our past.
- Cooperate with government agencies and educational institutions. such as Oklahoma State University, for the welfare of the consumer, the Pest Control Industry and the general public.
- Enable our members to grow and prosper while being Environmental Stewards of the industry.
- Provide leadership in the care of the public’s health, property and institutions.
2017 OPMA Fall Conference
September 21 & 22, 2017
Marriott Hotel Southern Hills
1902 E 71st